Automated Guided Vehicle, an autonomous vehicle for handling products within an environment
Self-driving vehicles for moving materials and products.
Our AGV is based on a general purpose platform adaptable to any industrial and non-industrial environment.
Our robots are scalable and customizable to customer needs. Made-to-measure solutions maximize efficiency and return on investment.
- rotate on the spot minimizing the overall dimensions
- equipped with 4 anchor points to be able to independently build your own application
- navigate in total autonomy following a colored band on the ground (RGB) and/or navigating autonomously via laser scanner and camera
- run different paths by reading datamatrix on the path
- load capacity from 100kg to 1 ton at a speed of 0.5m/s
- ability to hook up and/or tow a trolley
- overcoming slopes up to 5%
- autonomy of more than 16 hours of continuous work
- ease of programming by the end user with the possibility of creating programs via a simple and intuitive web interface
- ability to integrate with pre-existing systems
- equipped with expandable plc for I/O connection (sensors etc.)
- standard dimensions L650xL520xH200 or sized on the application
Automated guide vehicle
Self-driving vehicles for moving materials and products
Our team is at your disposal for a complete integration service for your applications and processes.